After your massage treatment, your body and mind are in a relaxed state. To ensure you receive maximum benefits from your treatment, it is recommended that you read and follow the aftercare advice sheet:
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment. This helps with dehydration, lost fluids, reduces fatigue, as well as helps eliminate toxins from your body.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or caffeine containing beverage for 12 hours, as they have dehydrating properties.
- Avoid strenuous activity for the next 12 hours, to help your body relax and de-stress further.
- Take time to do simple breathing exercise, for example the 4-7-8 breathing technique.
- When sitting in front of a computer for longer than 20 minutes, stand up to stretch and gently warm up your joints. Fetch yourself a glass of water.
- Massage treatments work best, when performed on a regular basis. Make sure to book your next session promptly.